Have you looked at a website and perhaps thought exactly what WordPress theme it’s using ? You might very easily start a closer look at the source code or even check out the theme’s stylesheet , but is not everybody knows how you can do this . In today’s onTrendyUpdates WordPress Tips , I’ll let you know the simplest way for you to check out a site’s theme .
- 12 Free of cost Social Media Tools For Blogger
- Six Free of cost Plugins to Accelerate Your WordPress Site
- Ten Ideal Image Optimization Plugins to Accelerate Your WordPress Website
- Seven Tips on how to Maximize SEO on The WordPress Website
What WordPress Theme is That ? is a website that allow you to just simply type an Web address also it will show you the name of the theme a website is working with . This will also show you which plugins the website is working with , also . The website extracts the information and facts from the site’s live theme’s Stylesheet . As an example , let’s have a look at onlineustaad , a WordPress news flash website . An easy lookup showsonlineustaad is working with Small theme based upon the A Premium WordPress News Theme , developed by Theme TieLabs.
At present , searching for the WPMU DEV site shows we don’t work with a freely offered theme on our weblog . Rather , This Website have now a custom-built theme we’ve developed specifically for there website .
There Are One More Updates Which Is help You To Find Out Which WordPress Theme Is using by The Website or Blog.
- Is Your Content Been Lost through theft ? A Lawyer’s Manual To Defending Your Online Content
- Faster WordPress : Demand For Speed
There Are Two More Method Which You can Try If The First method is not working for you.